Brent Sadler joined Heritage Foundation after a 26 year Navy career with numerous operational tours on nuclear powered submarines, personal staffs of senior Defense Department leaders, and as a military diplomat in Asia. As a senior research fellow, Brent’s focus is on maritime security and the technologies shaping our future maritime forces, especially the Navy.
- The Vulcan Bomber Made Russian Generals Break Out Into a Sweat
- To Beat China In the Gray Zone, You Have to Be There
- Yes, the F-35A Stealth Fighter Could Cost a Little More. I Say Who Cares.
- Why Is China Massively Expanding Its Nuclear Weapons Arsenal?
- Iraq Needs Wise Investments, Not Empty Economic Promises