Brent Sadler joined Heritage Foundation after a 26 year Navy career with numerous operational tours on nuclear powered submarines, personal staffs of senior Defense Department leaders, and as a military diplomat in Asia. As a senior research fellow, Brent’s focus is on maritime security and the technologies shaping our future maritime forces, especially the Navy.
- China’s J-20 Stealth Fighter Could Have A New ‘Secret Weapon’
- The Navy’s Greatest Fear Come True (Not A War With China or Russia)
- Richelieu: France’s Super Battleship The Defected to the US Navy
- J-20 Stealth Fighter: Could It Kill the F-35 or Russia’s Su-57 Stealth Fighter?
- The B-52 Bomber Can Dogfight: 4 Reasons This Old Bomber Is a True Legend